Thursday, May 23, 2019

Word for Word...20 Second Interviews.

We have one week left in Spain and I thought it was about time that I had an impromptu 20-second interview with everyone individually.  Here is their reaction:

Ben - Teaching kids, owww, is a lot like, no I'm just totally riffing here.  A lot like trying to, whats the phrase, punch a brick wall, no, explain something to a brick wall, wait.  Get this all down.  Um.  But when they get it, it does feel all the more sweeter.  I think that is a good quote...

Georgie - Oh I have to say it out loud.  Hahahaha.  Ha. Don't.  hahahahaha. *cough*.  I didn't cough.  Okay, now ill start.  Stop frying vegetables!! That's literally all i need to say. 

Pippa -  Hmmmm.  Did you just type hmm? I'll come back to you on that one.  Yo habla Espanyol.  Blah blah blah. Yo ablah blah blahblah blah.  That's my quote.  Where's my Spanish passport.  Asta luego buenas noches.

Gareth - Want me to make a quote, ummmm.  Errrrmmm Angry Birds. No, gotta have something better than that.  Umm.  Do you know what I was actually gonna do.  The blog post of me talking to that statue.  I was tempted to do something else.  But it would've lowered the tone.  I don't think I'll ever grow up.

B - Nooooo...errr...hahahaha...did you just quote me? Oh my god, I don't know!  No comment.  Do you want anything else?  Has everyone said something? Is it nice? Carpet!

Z - Okay. So. it's been a good quarter. errrrrm. I think the team has played well, we've had a few injuries, illneses but everyone's come through the other side. I'm hoping for a strong finish. errrrrrr. Yeah, go get 'em boys. Oh. And girls too. Inclusive 2K19. Peace out brother/sisters.

To sum up my interviewing technique. Needs improvement.

To sum up our experience here in León. Wouldn't change it for anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment