Thursday, May 2, 2019

The night before.

The last four days at Chester university with UKLC has whizzed by incredibly fast. In just 15 minutes it will be midnight and the beginning of a new day and new adventure. My team and I will be heading to Gatwick and fly to Spain.

Although our time here in Chester has been brief, we have learnt a great deal. My notebook is nearly entirely full!

As I have to get up early in the morning I better end this entry here. However, I feel that I am travelling to Spain alongside a very nice team. We have grown close in such a short space of time and I hope that we will all continue to support each other through the highs and lows of our teaching journey. I am really looking forward to landing in Spain tomorrow and experiencing a new culture, meeting new people and making new friends. Our tutors Katy and Raf have been very inspirational. I hope that much of what they taught us sticks in my memory.



No comments:

Post a Comment