Thursday, May 9, 2019

I retract my statement

I blame myself. I let the spring rolls provide me with a false sense of confidence in the future of my meals here in Spain. After yesterday’s lunch choice of rice or fries I decided to hold out for a dinner that surely could manage to beat the boiled carb or fried carb meal options. *Sigh* I was wrong. To those who don’t understand a plant-based lifestyle and decide to cook for your vegan friend, follow the advice bellow:
  1. Don’t try pass cauliflower off as meat. It is and always will be a vegetable, even if you mush it, lather it in batter, then fry it.
  2. Don’t substitute bacon with a veggie burger. Would you eat green peas mixed with a diced day old burger?
  3. And please, please, cool on the garlic. We are capable of appreciating other flavors, try oregano.

No comments:

Post a Comment