Thursday, May 23, 2019

Heaven in the shape of vegan pizza

After chips, chips, and more chips we decided to venture from the residence in search of fulfilling food for both our digestive systems and our tastebuds (they’re dying off quickly due to the ongoing violent war with garlic). And so we found ourselves at a vegan restaurant, aka safe haven. I wish I could describe the pizzas but after six hours of lessons today I feel it would be an injustice to the cooks who couldn’t have been kinder to us. All I need to say is that there was avocado, cashew cream and no chips in sight. You know it’s good when Zac enjoys vegetables. And after a week of us dropping like flies to stomach bugs, intolerance catastrophes and just overall carb comas I know we’ll be back in Spanish vegan heaven again soon.


No comments:

Post a Comment